Thursday, September 13, 2012

Playing with Stripes and Polka-Dots

Stripes and polka-dots are everywhere now. I never thought about matching these two patterns till I got inspired from other fashion bloggers. I am personally a huge fan of nautical stripes and have been going on a spending spree for clothing items with the pattern.

P.S. Please bear with my awkward poses. I was trying my best to look presentable and natural. Unfortunately, my posture still came out stiff.
Dress: ELLE Polka-Dot dress from Kohl's Sweater: Striped Mesh Dolman Sweater in Navy from Express (similar) Jewelry:  Gold Chain Pendant Necklace from Ann Taylor Factory Store, bangle from Banana Republic Factory Store Shoes: Aerosoles Beckon Ballet Flats  Bag: Dooney & Bourke Satchel (Similar) Sunglasses: Prada

1 comment:


  1. Hello!
    a debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this blog it's extremely useful to execute in our work.


    Regards.
    Trendy Plus Size Women's Clothing

    ReplyDelete